Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥~MumMy~♥

♥u, mum~!!

Today is a very special day for me...because it's my mum's birthday~!! woohoo~!! Happy birthday 2u again, mum!! muackzz...
Mum, there is a lot of things that I would like to let you know~
But I think I haven't tell you face to face~...
Mi, I love you! I'll always love you and it'll last forever....♥
Although you always forbid me from doing something that I'm interested in, like outings or trips with my crazy & 38 gang, I know you doing so for my own good and thinking for me~
May be you just want me to stay with you and spend more time with you? LOL!
Most important thing is that U have BIG influence on me....u always will affect the decision that I make.
I know others may say I'm mummy's girl....but then I'm proud of it~!! hehe...^^

Thanks, mum...for everything that U did for me~♥♥♥

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

feikean ♥ said...

happy birthday :)♥

cycyeah.blogspot.com said...

thanks~! :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Yeah!