Saturday, April 10, 2010

long time no see!!

haha...actually i planned not to post anything here dy...bt i saw there is a follower here...so....jz simply write sth here...hehe
ermm...actually there is nothing much that i can write about my life.....it's just too boring....and i really get meesed up with it....Can't it be more interesting??
oh...right....I heard about something long long time ago.....but it's still in my mind...and even question me whether my learning style or even my communication skills....there is rumour saying that usually those who can score high marks in their examinations....they can't really get what they want in their life....because their results or good certificate do not guarantee them a good future.....
Just now onli I saw my friend's blog about what he read from the newspaper
Quoted from my friend's blog,
"The very first question was,"Is a string As a guarantee to a good future?". Based on the newspaper, top scorers in past examinations say NO. Most of them stress that hard work, stress smarts, and interpersonal skills are more important than a perfect score. To be honest, in working world, it does not matter how many As you obtain as a student."
So, is it true?? so, we not need to score in our exams??
Confused....bt i thk i gonna fight 4my studies anyway...coz tats de onli thing i can now....i can't guarantee i can lead a good life with a good certificate (apatah lagi dgn keputusan buruk...haha...bahasa rojak)...^^
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

wEn said...

haha,totally agreement!
i m ur follower^^

cycyeah.blogspot.com said...

lolxx...coz of u..tats y i wrote here...actually i wanna wrote at somewhere else de...keke...our secret^^
u agree v my life is boring o de1 below?? haha

Chia Yee said...

yeah cheennn :)
I'm here..LOL~~

cycyeah.blogspot.com said...

38~ haha...:P

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Yeah!