Saturday, May 21, 2011

Survivor~!

survivor-pic.jpg

Shouting:" It's over~!! It's over~!!" kekeke...
Here goes to the end of my Year 1.
Proudly, I can say that I'm the SURVIVOR~!!! Survivor of exams...wahaha~

Can you imagine that I'm actually taking 7 papers in the past two weeks...and it was really torturing and stressing. ><
Sometime, i even wondered that which equations that I have studied can actually be applied to calculate the pressure on me...instead of calculating the pressure of the system. LOL~! :P

Woohoo~!!! I have made it and I'll enjoy my summer breaks to the fullest~ hehe :)

All thanks to my family and friends who support me throughout my finals and I really appreciate it. I believe that I can't do it without you all. :)


*************************************************************************************

It's just awesome to have my family around me and I had watched "钱不够用2" again with them last night.
It's just touching...with the mummy's love part. ^^
Had fun with my branch of crazy friends here too last night~! simple but awesome~ ;) <3
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

feikean ♥ said...

8 po~happy holidays~!grrrrrrrrrrr :D

cycyeah.blogspot.com said...

:D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Yeah!